Saturday, September 15, 2018

SANAT KUMARA, PLANETARY LOGOS: "Gaia is ready for her new Sovereigns!"


*Received through Dancing Dolphin Friday, Sept. 14, 2018*

Note:  Tonight I asked to receive messages for the Lightworkers of Earth.  Sanat Kumara came to speak after my Higher Self had given her message. This is the first time I have ever connected with Sanat Kumara and his presence was very powerful, calming and full of love.

I am asking this One to be patient now because I do have a further message and that is that I would like to announce that I am Sanat Kumara, I am the Planetary Logos of Gaia at this time. I have seen the many notable messages given here and would like to add my own essence to the message to Lightworkers of Gaia.

A cleansing has taken place, Dear Ones. A cleansing of the dark ones that have ruled Gaia for many millennia. This has been occurring for most of your lives to be sure, but the final clearing has taken place this very week. Mother God decreed that they no longer would be allowed to have a foot-hold on Gaia. Their time of power-hungry dealings and lives full of anger and woe would come to an end. She gave them many chances to comply to her wishes but they did not heed. They were indeed removed forcibly this very week.

This clearing was done by a combination of many forces of Light. You, Lightworkers of Earth, together with the Galactics and their Alliance of White Hats were mainly responsible for the forceful mass exodus of the dark ones from Gaia. It was a very difficult and challenging plan to be sure. Difficult, exhausting, heart-wrenching and not pleasant.  However, it was Mother's decree so we all worked together to get it done. 

If you do not remember working on this massive project this week, do not be surprised. Many, many of you did indeed work on this project but it was a part of you that you are not aware of.

Like this One's H.S. shared above, there are many pieces of you (Soul Sparks she called it) but you are not aware of most of them, only yourself in this 3D body. You may be a Nurse, Teacher or college student at this moment of this 3D life; but another part of you may be a Warrior of the Light!

I mentioned that this event was heart-wrenching and it was so because as Light Beings, we cannot imagine choosing 'death' over being reunited with our Creator. But these beings chose not to be reunited with their Creator, but chose to be taken to the Central Sun for reprocessing.

Lightworkers of Earth, of Gaia, my purpose in coming here tonight to share this message with you is to put you on notice that Gaia is ready for you NOW. She is ready for her new Sovereigns to take over and bring forth the New Earth that you have all created and built. 

Take your plans for sharing your new found prosperity and make them a reality for all. As your Planetary Logos, it is my charge to watch over Gaia and it is my honor to do so when the Lightworkers have decreed that they will step forth and create the new Golden Age!

We (all of us) who have worked to battle the dark these many millennia have worked to provide a 'clean slate' for you to do your new good works. We will all step into the New Earth together and use our skills and talents to the best of our ability. I look forward to working with you all. I will stand side by side with you, the Human Angels.  I am Sanat Kumara and I bid you Adonai this fair evening. Thank you for listening.

_________________________

Please feel free to share!  My blog is always free.
Messages of Love through Dancing Dolphin
https://dancingdolphinlove.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

  1. Thank you �� so very much for these Uplifting and Enlightening Words!Everything is coming to pass as was Foretold.....as you mentioned “Teachers/College Students Etc”Im a Reiki Master with my own little Reiki Practice here in Shetland(Uk)and half of my work is done without monetary Charge.....I Serve Source/Self/Soul Brothers and Si-Stars and would like to know more about how these Amazing occurnces Are Taking place Please?I live in a SMALL village of 1900 Souls and often feel Isolated from these “Major-Events”and “Cut-Off”Your posts help me feel CONNECTED to these Huge Planetary and Universal Changes and I offer my Sincere GRATITUDE �� and RESPECT ✊️ !Thank You again!Namaste!the light within me Honours the light within you All!Jo.Shetland,UK.Xxxx������‍♀️��‍♀️✌️✌️✌️��������������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Magnificence thank you for Magnetic service over Humanity. Peace and love

      Delete
    2. Hello, Joanne-Louise! Ahhhh, you are never alone, dear Sister!! But I do know what you mean. I am VERY GRATEFUL for the internet to bring all us Lightworkers together!!
      Which events are you interested in? Maybe I can help. We live in an amazing time and it's about to get even better!
      FYI, I have Reiki also. The work you are doing sounds wonderful! I hope you are receiving some type of 'exchange' for your efforts, even though it is not monetary. We were taught that this was very important in our Reiki classes. Love & light! DD

      Delete
  2. I want to heal emotional pain and physical pain too, but it is unfortunately that we live in the 3D world and need an income to sustain our life. If I had an income to cover my basic needs, I will be happy to put myself and do what I want to do, but I am a college student completing my last 2 courses to graduate as a community/social workers. I am scared to look for work and yes, me too, I am isolated, do not have friends and family support is restricted, I do get tired of waiting to see an improvement in my personal life when I do not have worry about my sustainability in this 3D world....thank you for the message...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown, I am just seeing your note today, many mothers later! I apologize. Hang in there! I hear you, working/surviving in 3D is very tough at this time; but we're here with you! Things will get better soon as we're almost to 5D now. I can feel it; it's very close. WE CAN DO THIS!! Love, Love!!

      Delete
  3. I love hearing any messages from Sanat Kumara....I feel comforted knowing hes one of the many looking after our blue planet!🌹🌎

    ReplyDelete

* METAMORPHOSIS * A Message for Lightworkers & Humanitarians from Dancing Dolphin 8-9-22

 * METAMORPHOSIS *  Art by Stephen Curtis - artist & musician Tuesday, August 9, 2022 Greetings Lightworkers & Humanitarians! We hav...