Friday, August 7, 2020

"Your Hybrid Children are Coming" Arcturian message through Daniel Scranton


Dear Lightworkers:

Hello!  I'm sorry that I have been absent lately; I've been acting as a caregiver for my parents.  I'm so blessed to still have my parents at my age and I enjoy the time that I get to spend with them. They are precious. I hope to get back to receiving messages for you soon!  

In the meantime, a dear friend sent this to me and I wanted to share it with you.  It confirms what ASHTARA has been saying all along!  Our blended (hybrid) children are coming to Gaia!!  I also like this message as it stresses the importance of raising our own vibration so that we may interact with them.  

Here's the link to Daniel Scranton's message:  http://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2020/08/your-hybrid-children-are-coming-9d.html

Take good care of yourselves and your families!  We're all in this together.  And the Lion's Gate is coming this weekend!  Very powerful energies abound.  

Love & Light, 
Dancing Dolphin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Much love to you and your family XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tasch! Much love to you & your family also! Namaste.

      Delete

* METAMORPHOSIS * A Message for Lightworkers & Humanitarians from Dancing Dolphin 8-9-22

 * METAMORPHOSIS *  Art by Stephen Curtis - artist & musician Tuesday, August 9, 2022 Greetings Lightworkers & Humanitarians! We hav...