Sunday, July 25, 2021

Testing (new subscription service) - July 25, 2021

 

*A Technical Message from Dancing Dolphin*


Hello, Dear Lightworkers!

This message is a test and will serve to alert you that I've switched my blog's email subscription service to "Follow.It" from "Feedburner".  Feedburner has opted out of sending email subscriptions for its customers, so I had to make a switch.  "Follow.It" has more follow options for you, the readers.  

This is why this message may look different (or may not).!  Also, you might notice that the "follow" button on my blog looks different.  

Please note that 'subscriptions' are still FREE to everyone, there is no fee. 

I'm testing out this system to make sure it works before I post a NEW MESSAGE for you!  I want to make sure you all see this new message as it is very exciting.  

Love, Light & Blessings Always,

Dancing Dolphin


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Solar Eclipse Photos from Aug 21, 2017 with UFO's

HINT: Zoom in on 'yellow' cloud to the top left of the crescent sun, look around the edges. The ships look like a dark dot in these ...