Saturday, April 6, 2024

My Solar Eclipse Photos from Aug 21, 2017 with UFO's

HINT: Zoom in on 'yellow' cloud to the top left of the crescent sun, look around the edges. The ships look like a dark dot in these photos.  Within 2 minutes, my phone camera captured from 7 to 55 ships lining up for us to see!


                                                                                        Photo#1 - 2:33 pm EST

                                                                                                Photo#2 - 2:35 pm EST

                                                                                                Photo#3 - 2:35 pm EST

                                                                                               Photo#4 - 2:35 pm EST

Hello Dear Friends all over the world!

On August 21, 2017 I was lucky to come home from work for lunch and take pictures in my back yard during the time of the Total Solar Eclipse. Location: just north of Dayton, Ohio USA. We did not have total blackout here. I used a filter lens from my telescope over my phone camera, this is why pictures are orange/reddish. Also, it was partly cloudy here.  When I viewed them on my computer that night I was blown away! OUR GALACTIC FAMILY WANTED TO BE SEEN! They were showing off!  

I'm sharing these pictures with you now to encourage you to take as many photos as you can on April 8th, wherever you are!  In 2017 I was not in the 'blackout' path, but this year I will be :-)  PLEASE SHARE!

#1 - 7 ships visible - 2:33 pm
#2 - 32 ships "  2:35 pm
#3 - 36 ships " 2:35 pm
#4 - 55 ships " 2:35 pm

Notice how quickly the sun is being covered up!  And, the more the sun is hidden, the more ships we can see! I am very excited to see the April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse.  I will be taking pictures with a dark lens on my phone camera and I hope that you will be too!

SHIPS:
When I see this type of ship on a normal day, they look like white balls of light.  At night they look like stars moving through the sky.  Our Starry Brothers & Sisters use telepathy.  I call to them in my mind and ask them to show up for me, especially when I'm feeling homesick. I feel their loving response in my heart.  I always say: Hello, dear family!  I love you! 

Here's a link to videos from James Gilliland of ECETI Ranch in Oregon, USA to see more of these type of ships.   James Gilliland - ECETI

Peter Maxwell Slattery in Australia has amazing videos also!

Much love to all!  
Dancing Dolphin Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Solar Eclipse Photos from Aug 21, 2017 with UFO's

HINT: Zoom in on 'yellow' cloud to the top left of the crescent sun, look around the edges. The ships look like a dark dot in these ...