Saturday, September 15, 2018

DIVINE MOTHER GOD: "I hear your prayers to keep your loved ones safe"

Divine Mother God through Dancing Dolphin

"I hear your prayers to keep your loved ones safe."


*Received Friday, Sept. 14, 2018*

Note:  Tonight I asked to receive messages for the Lightworkers of Earth.  Mother God came to speak after Sanat Kumara gave his message.  It is a thrill and honor to connect with each one of the amazing Beings of Love!

Dear Children of Earth:  This is Mother God and I would like to send you a message tonight also. Many of you are fearful of this hurricane called 'Florence' hitting the U.S. at this time.  I hear your prayers to keep your loved ones safe. 

All are my loved ones, the plants and grass and trees also. The drops of rain, the grains of sand in the beach and the wind that blows. I do not 'pit' the forces of nature against man. This is not a battle or an attack. I want you to see this event from my side, my point of view; to contemplate this event from another perspective.

Your Father and I created Gaia, all the elements of Gaia, including animals and humans. The atmosphere, oceans, forces of nature are all part of that creation. Just as we do not control each and every action that you take, so too we do not control the forces of nature. It is a natural process. The 'red tide' in the Gulf of Mexico and the typhoon in the Philippines are all natural disasters, naturally occurring.

Your love and prayers and protection requests are heard dear ones. We respond to all requests, just maybe not in the manner that you asked for. We will not step in if it is in a person's soul contract to pass on or experience a broken leg, for example. Do you see?

You are all loved beyond measure, every single cell of your bodies, your brilliant Souls are all adored by your Father and I. Know this. You are loved. You are cherished.

This is the message I would love to give my Children of Gaia at this time. I send you all my Pink Light of Unconditional love, wrapped in a warm, fuzzy blanket complete with fuzzy slippers for your precious feet! You are wrapped up in my love.  


Source:  Messages of Love through Dancing Dolphin  https://dancingdolphinlove.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Solar Eclipse Photos from Aug 21, 2017 with UFO's

HINT: Zoom in on 'yellow' cloud to the top left of the crescent sun, look around the edges. The ships look like a dark dot in these ...